Followers

Friday, November 28, 2014

WINNER #78 ~ Favorite Holiday

What a wonderful turnout we had for this challenge!  Thanx so much to all of you who took the time to play along with us.

Here is the winner for this fun holiday challenge:

#102 Pat K

CONGRATS Pat!  What a great card!  You will be receiving 3 FREE digis from Scribbles Designs.  Just email me at chocolatecoffeecards@aol.com and I will help you claim your prize!  And please grab your "Winner's" basge fro our page to post on your blog!

Now it is on to our TOP 3!
We hope you grab our TOP 3 Winner badge to post on your blog!


#131 Thistledew


We hope you join us again soon for a fun challenge at CC&CC!

3 comments:

  1. What a great start to my day...I'm the winner..yeah! Thank you so much. Congrats to the top 3 as well. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your free digis! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete